Subtitle Composer 0.7.1 released
October 05, 2021
I’m happy to announce the 0.7.1 release of Subtitle Composer.
This release contains lots of bugfixes and new features including:
- Improved stability, look and feel on different desktop environments
- Fixed various bugs and rare crashes
- Fixed Undo stack and improved text editing undo
- Improved/replaced video player (performance, Wayland support, OpenGL/FFmpeg)
- Improved waveform performance
- Improved subtitle lines widget and model performance
- Improved Wayland support
- Open/Save actions are using native file dialogs
- Improved text charsets/encodings/end-of-line selection, detection and handling
- Improved VobSub support
- Improved inline editor supports text styles
- Improved subtitle style rendering
- Improved character rate display and added coloring
- Improved command line - ability to open all subtitle/media files
- Added pause/duration columns to list view
- Updated/added many translations
As usual all binaries are available from download page.
Source tarball can be downloaded from download.kde.org.